Internet Data Center Specifications
- Multiple redundant Internet backbone connections
- OC-48 and OC-192 fiber on self-healing ring
- Bandwidth burstable to 10 Gbps
- 8 Upstream connections
- 24 x 7 x 365 Monitoring
- State-of-the-art climate controlled air flow system
- Uninterrupted conditioned power source
- Backup diesel generators on each site with ATS
Our Upstream Peering
- Full OC-48 and OC-192 connections to 8 upstream providers in four data centers in the US and Europe.
- Private peering relationships that encourage Internet traffic to travel over the least congested routes available.
- Multiple providers to ensure instant data rerouting if one of the connections should ever fail.
Through the private peering relationships of our data center, TheNewPush’s customers enjoy direct and instant access to more than 90% of the world’s IP routes, including a direct connection (≤3ms) to Internet2, allowing them to avoid congested points on the Internet that cause poor network performance. As a result, our network is 10 times faster than the average of our competition, as measured by Security Space.