Data Warehouse: Simple, Reliable, Scalable
The key drivers for efficient information management infrastructure are:
- Create profitable growth and add new customers.
- Manage risk through compliance with security and regulatory requirements.
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Upgrade security and disaster recovery capabilities.
- Improve customer satisfaction, service and retention.
- Increase the speed of the decision-making process.
- Improve employee productivity and reduce time spent on administrative tasks.
- Connect and integrate information and data in a security-rich environment across multiple stakeholders.
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs using a consolidated backbone management system.
- Improve planning, reduce waste and streamline inventory flow.
A prerequisite to successful data-warehousing projects is a good backup infrastructure. We developed two product lines for backup infrastructure. One for enterprise backups and one for small and medium size business: