This is our spam / virus filter update for customers on the mx1 / mx2.tnpw.net filtering cluster. The information is brought to you by our vendor, SpamExperts.
What’s new this week:
Email user level whitelist & blacklists
Over the last couple of weeks, we have been working hard on getting the email user level whitelisting and blacklisting option available from the interface. This is now available, and allows the email users to manage their own list of sender domains and email addresses that they would like to whitelist or blacklist.
- This build includes general filtering/performance updates only
Front-end / GUI:
- “Cancel 2FA” is no longer available once the user set the 2FA (#23749)
- Resolved issue with “Sender is invalid” response when trying to whitelist or blacklist a domain (#24133)
- Resolved issue with “You have no permission to remove admins” error when using api/reseller/setproducts API (#24148)
- The 2FA is no longer required the second time when the page Manage Email users is refreshed (#24142)
- The labels no longer use the term “SpamPanel” (#24045)
- The Admins are now able to get a list of their sub-admins via API call (#24169)
Plugins & Integration tools:
- No new updates this week
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Interested? Click here to contact us for a free consultation →